FREE LIVE WEBINAR WITH DR. BAYRAK
Bring Your Questions,
Free Webinar: Infertility 101
Offering 20% discount on egg banking or IVF treatment (only with PGT) for new patients.
LAIVF, a leading Fertility Clinic with 3 locations in Southern California, has welcomed thousands of babies into the world over the past 18 years. Dedicated to new developments in fertility related treatments, LAIVF is here to help with choosing the optimal treatment plan for every family.
Fertility is a fast growing field with technological advances happening at a rapid pace. With so many options to choose from, deciding on a treatment plan is all the more difficult. The more you know about the choices that are available, the less intimidating the process becomes.
Take your first step in learning about your options in starting or growing your family with our live webinar series.
Please join Aykut Bayrak, MD for our live webinar event discussing the latest fertility treatments, success rates, and options available.
There will be an opportunity for questions from the viewers for Dr. Bayrak at the end of the presentation with Dr. Bayrak.
Register today to attend this free event on Tuesday, November 14, at 6:00 p.m. PST.
Dr. Aykut Bayrak, Medical Director of LA IVF fertility clinics
will be discussing causes of infertility and various treatment options
Causes of Infertility:
- Repeated Miscarriages
- Failed IVF Cycles
- Immunological issues
- Male Infertility
- Age Factor and Decreased Ovarian Reserve
Various Treatment Options:
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Natural IVF and Mini IVF
- How to optimize success with Fertility Treatments
- Age Factors and decreased ovarian reserve
- Ovarian Stimulation
- Third-Party Reproduction (Donor Sperm, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy)
The Fertility Webinar is for those who:
- Have tried getting pregnant for more than 6 months.
- Considering infertility treatments and want to optimize chances of success.
- Have been spinning wheels at other fertility clinics with no success.
- Interested in Pre-implantation Genetic Testing, Carrier Screening
- Over 35 and concerned with how age may affect outcomes
Clips from our previous seminars